Proven to Reduce Pain & Swelling in 30 Days or Less!
Neck Joint Pain
Effective Treatments for Neck Joint Pain
There are multiple routes that individuals can take to combat neck joint pain brought on by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Of these different treatments, there are two types: anti-inflammatory and joint building. The former will serve to reduce existing neck joint pain while the latter will strengthen the joint to keep the pain from occurring.
Anti Inflammatory Supplements
The various supplements for this condition include the following:
- Guggul - This herb has been used traditionally throughout Indian medicine in the Ayuryedic tradition to help treat symptoms of rheumatoid neck joint pain. It has also been shown to work well in treating pain (but not damage) from osteoarthritis.
- Ginger - Ginger has long been shown to work effectively in reducing inflammation in the body from any number of symptoms including neck joint pain.
- Boswellia - This herb is also a part of the Ayuryedic tradition and has been used to treat symptoms of arthritis. It has been shown in modern tests to have similar effects as chemically derived NSAIDs in reducing inflammation.
- Curcumin - This herb extract is derived from turmeric and is both effective in reducing inflammation and cutting down on oxidants in the body.
- Omega 3, 6, and 9 Fatty Acids - Derived from Fish Oil, Flax and numerous other oil sources, EFAs have been shown to restore the necessary resources the body needs to fight off inflammation directly.
- Joint Building Supplements
- To fight neck joint pain before it occurs, the following supplements are considered more effective than many others:
- Glucosamine Sulfate - This supplement works in the body to help rebuild the glycosaminolgycans, a building block protein that helps to cover the joints and cartilage. It has been shown to help boost the natural health of the joints and protect them from long term damage.
- Chondroitin Sulfate - This works much like the above to provide more of the glycosaminoglycans to rebuild and repair old and injured joints.
- Methyl -sulfonyl methane - This supplement will help to add additional sulfur to the joints which helps to protect the outer coatings of the joints, which are made of sulfur compounds. This ensures a reduction in neck joint pain while supplementing the joints for future strength.
- S-adenysylmethionine - This supplement is best known as SAMe and is used to both reduce inflammation and neck joint pain but also to protect and boost the health of the joint coverings themselves.
Experience the Amazing Joint Pain Relief You Can Achieve with Synotrex!
The Highest Quality Joint Pain Relief Supplement Available Without a Prescription
Find out why thousands of people are turning to Synotrex to get relief from joint pain without harmful drugs or inconvenient prescriptions!
Try Synotrex absolutely risk-free for a full 90 days and experience life again without pain.
Choose your preferred quantity to go to our safe and secure online order form now:
Copyright © 2003-2017 Synotrex - Speedwinds Nutrition Inc - Site Map